Ohlsson & Rice products for sale - eBay

Get the best deals on Ohlsson & Rice when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ...

OHLSSON and RICE – TETHER RACING CAR - Lowery Antiques

A tether car made by Ohlsson & Rice Inc., Los Angeles, Calif. The tires and wheels are in good shape and original. Rubber is good and not dry rotted, marked O&H ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Ohlsson & Rice: What's so special about this engine?

Curious, I've been watching (not bidding) this eBay listing and I'm baffled why this particular engine is in such high demand.

Irwin “Irv” Ohlsson

Irwin “Irv” Ohlsson, model airplane engine innovator and enthusiast. Irv cofounded Ohlsson & Rice Engines, which became one of the leading manufacturers in the ...

Info on O & R engines inc (Ohlsson and Rice) - Smokstak

The Compact I was 1.250 x 1.032 = 1.26CID and rated 3/4hp. ... All of these engines were built from 1967 into the Seventies, and had the round cylinder head and ...

Ohlsson & Rice Drillgine. The First Yellow 1/2" Cordless ... - YouTube

We went out shopping for a "new" 1/2" cordless drill..... We came home with this. This O&R ...

Ohlsson & Rice RC Model Vehicles, Toys & Control Line - eBay

Great deals on Ohlsson & Rice RC Model Vehicles, Toys & Control Line. Expand your options of fun home activities with the largest online selection at ...

Engines of the Golden Era – Ohlsson & Rice

OHLSSON & RICE ENGINES are the product of the world's largest manufacturers of miniature aircraft engines and are designed expressly for and ...

The Venerable Ohlsson 23 | Model Aviation

The name came from the producers, Irwin Ohlsson and Harry Rice. The 23 was derived from the .23-cubic-inch displacement and it is thought to be the first time ...